Top 10 Deception Quotes Collection by best Authors , Books and Philosoper. OR Famous Deception Quotes Collect From Social Media and Books.
Below You Will Find Top 10 Deception Quotes:
1. The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
2. There’s a degree of deception in silence.
3. The art of pleasing is the art of deception.
– Luc de Clapiers
4. There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
– Arthur Conan Doyle
5. Reality is easy. It’s deception that’s the hard work.
– Lauryn Hill
6.Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.
– Sun Tzu
7. Just because something isn’t a lie does not mean that it isn’t deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
– Criss Jami
8. All deception in the course of life is indeed nothing else but a lie reduced to practice, and falsehood passing from words into things.
– Robert Southey
9. Seldom, very seldom, does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised or a little mistaken.
– Jane Austen
10. A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths.
– Marina Tsvetaeva